PREP: 10 MINS
Make a fresh and colorful Greek salad in no time. It’s great with grilled meats or on its own as a veggie main
- 2-3 large vine tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 8-10 Greek olives
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 80g feta cheese, cut into chunks
- 4 tsp THESEUS Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Place 2-3 large vine tomatoes, cut into wedges, 1 peeled, deseeded and
chopped cucumber, ½ thinly sliced red onion, 8-10 Greek olives, 1 tsp dried oregano,
80 g feta cheese chunks and 4 tbsp THESEUS extra virgin olive oil in a large bowl.
- Lightly season, then serve with crusty bread to mop up all of the juices.